Monday, May 11, 2009

It's 6:17am and I've Been Up All Night

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the type to finish my work and get it out of the way ahead of time. In fact, I believe that I am quite the opposite. I'm the type to procrastinate so much that I often finish my papers 5 minutes before they are due and then make a mad dash to the Professor's office so that I can get them in on time.

I will admit that I have been known to pull a couple of all nighters in my time. But seriously, this semester has been the most ridiculous of all. 10 days ago, I stayed awake for 36 hours without even a 15 minute nap. Today, I've stayed up for 24 hours with only a half hour of sleep.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm in some sort of weird funk, or if it is because I'm just exhausted after 3 years of school. It's not that I hate my classes (I actually love them), it's just that I don't feel like writing my papers or turning in my assignments.

This semester has been about chugging along and hating on every single assignment that I have got. And now that I'm down to the wire and now that it is time to turn in my big, 40%-of-my-grade papers, I'm writing like a mad woman and hating every single thing that I turn in.

Meh. All I want to do right now is go home, or go to sleep. But all that's stopping me from doing either is 6 pages for today, and 26 pages before the week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment