Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rant and Rave

Angad and I created this blog with the intention of ranting and basically being mean and angry and pissed off with the world.

For some weird reason, that hasn't happened yet, and I have definitely used this blog to just spew stuff that isn't angry, but just stuff.

Today, however, is a different story.

I HATE MY SPANISH TEACHER. I can't think of a single person in this class who actually likes her, and the messed up thing is that I was actually the one who defended her or whatever. She is a complete moron, and I am completely convinced that she is better off teaching a high school class because she treats all her COLLEGE AGE students as if they were 3. Today, before my Spanish oral exam, she tells me that she "could kill" me for not showing up to her stupid Spanish major dinner where I was supposed to meet with her daughter and talk to her about her stupid photo project in India (which for the record, isn't actually stupid, it's pretty good, but that is beside the point).

First off, I was only going to go to that stupid thing because she asked me to, and I had every intention of going, except that I forgot because I had a GIANT photo project due the next day. Yes, the same fucking photo project that I stayed awake 31 hours for. So yeah. I'm so sorry I forgot about her precious daughter and couldn't talk to her about her cultural sensitivity. Which, evidently, the fucking professor doesn't even have because she says 10000000000 culturally insensitive things a day, even though she tries to pretend that shes with it.

This is the same fucking professor who made judgement values on me and my family because we decided that I should go home for my cousins wedding ("I don't understand parents who pay so much for school and then pull their kids out for a week"). The same fucking professor who didn't understand why some Mexican families spent a lot of money on QuinceaƱeras for their daughters ("Can you imagine?! They spend $2000 for the 15th birthday party"). And she's married to a Mexican man! WHAT. How dare she say shit like that to the class and at the same time have the balls to pretend that she gets it. I don't care when you went to Berkley, that does not mean you are an ally to people who deviate from your damn American norm.

Who the fuck is she to a) tell me that she could kill me and b) tell me about how I could've done a lot better in her fucking class. I'm a friggin' junior! These are not classes that I have extra time to put into. And I understand why I must get a lower grade, but the world does not come to an end because I spent 3 less hours working on my Spanish. And it's really fucked up because I really wanted to learn how to speak Spanish before this class, and after this, I am actually losing any interest that I had. That's the effect that this bitch has on people.

I'd like to know what the median grade in her class is. My guess is that only the little blonde suck up will get an A. At this point, I'm sure I'm averaging a C in her class. And I don't even fucking care. After tomorrow, I don't ever have to see her face again. So good riddance to the bitch. She's even worse than Markus.

No comments:

Post a Comment