Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just look at my family

I'm convinced that Gangbad is just bored with life, and he is just jealous.
In short. Gangbad can go suck it.

I also would like to leave you with a little gem of a facebook message/conversation. Perhaps it will only appear funny to those that belong in the larger Dugal/Chopra/Saund family circle. And I understand that this might be for family eyes only, but if that be the case, well, I can just delete this post.

Fateh
Today at 4:38am

you bored sons of bitches..you all need a very VERY strong drink to help you think about how stupid you all look...i..on the other hand..drink a large number of strong drinks so im always in my senses..happy holi btw..haha

Angad
Today at 4:47am

I think sobriety would help perspective better.
Which is why I have none.
Hah.

Fateh
Today at 5:10am

angad my lil friend..you know these big words are of little importance to me..smaller..more efficient words are requested

Niamat
Today at 5:59am

my baby brother, ladies and gentlemen

Jaiveer
Today at 7:08am

watta family...tooo good

Hell yeah. Watta family! Tooooooooooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment